Type: voltage source
Output voltage: 1 … 500 V
Output current: up to 2 A
Output power: up to 220 W
Output pulse shape: rectangular variable polarity
Duration of output pulses: up to 10 s
Duration of pauses between output pulses: from 20 ms
Output short circuit protection: Yes
Multi-channel measurement module
Number of channels: 12
Input resistance: 10 MΩ
Number of readings: 1 … 500
Sampling frequency: 50, 60 Hz
ADC resolution: 24 bits
Input voltage: -20 … 20 V
Resolution: 1 µV
Interference suppression of industrial frequencies: not less than 90 dB
Overvoltage protection: up to 1 kV
Protection against incorrect polarity at the input: yes
Supply voltage range: 10.5 … 15 V
Power failure indication: sound, LED
12-channel electrical resistivity and induced polarization “SibER 48K12” (revision H / W: 01)
– 48 electrodes, 12 measuring channels and a powerful source in a single package with a mass of 12 kg.
– Control by a smartphone, tablet or computer with Android OS or Windows OS via Wi-Fi and Ethernet using unified Xeris software.
– Update hardware flash from the control device in a few seconds.
– Russian and English versions of the GUI.
– Support for measuring different arrays such as Schlumberger type, dipole, three-electrode (direct and reverse), two-electrode and others.
– Optimized measurement patterns for data collection in a single working cycle with the possibility of subsequent separate processing.
– Easily editable custom measurement patterns.
– Complete and selective testing of the quality of electrodes grounding with a graphical representation of the results.
– Recording of all samples of output and input signals with the possibility of subsequent visualization, analysis and processing.
– Automatic processing of input signals and data quality assessment.
– Selective disconnection of unused electrodes.
– Adjustable power consumption to conserve battery power.
– Automatic diagnosis of open circuits, short circuits and power problems.
– Visualization of output and input signals during operation.
– Tools for testing measurement settings in the field.
– Edit measurement settings without interruption.
– Resume interrupted measurement sessions.
– The technique of continuous profiling with the transfer of the first cable segment from the previous arrangement to the end of the next.
– Variants of cable electrode from one or several segments.
– VES mode.
– Compatible with Res2DInv, Res3DInv, ErtLab, X2IPI and else software.
– SibER 48K12 main unit;
– charger for internal battery;
– cable for connecting external power supply 12V;
– external control tablet based on Android OS;
– network cable;
– wooden box for transportation.